Greg Johnson talks to novelist Blake Nelson about his career, his new novel The Red Pill , and its frosty reception from the politically correct establishment.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 1:06: Blake’s article “How to Date a Feminist” and its reception
- 9:36: Blake’s first novel Girl and the movie adaptation
- 15:00: Blake’s experiences in getting his novels adapted; advice to writers
- 24:12: Gus Van Sant’s movie of Blake’s novel Paranoid Park
- 34:06: The TV series of Blake’s novel Recovery Road
- 33:27: The sequels to Girl
- 34:56: Blake on Chuck Palahniuk
- 37:50: Blake on Jim Goad
- 40:18: Jack Donovan
- 40:55: The origins of The Red Pill
- 49:30: What is The Red Pill about?
- 54:46: The reception of The Red Pill from the publishing industry, reviewers, and the public
- 1:06:39: What is next for Blake Nelson
- Reviews of The Red Pill at Counter-Currents: F. Roger Devlin , James O’Meara 
NOTE: Counter-Currents is temporarily unable to take donations from outside the US.
Like all promoters of ideas that go against the current, Counter-Currents depends on the donations of readers and friends to survive and to grow.
Your contributions will go to pay honoraria and stipends to writers for Counter-Currents.
Over the years, I have seen many talented writers appear, only to disappear a few months or years later.
At first, they are sustained by sheer idealism. But after a while, they learn that idealism alone cannot sustain them when they are hit with temporary feelings of discouragement or competing personal obligations.
By paying writers, we can sustain their interest and enthusiasm through the ups and downs of life. Our goal is to foster talented writers and keep them in the fight for the long haul.
You can make single or recurring donations of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they let us better predict and plan for the future. We also accept CryptoCurrency donations  and are happy to receive your donations by mail . Regardless of which donation type you choose, know you have our sincere gratitude and thanks.
Finally, we would like to broach a very delicate topic: your will. If you are planning your estate, please think about how you can continue helping the cause even after you are gone. The essay “Majority Estate Planning ” contains many helpful suggestions.
Please give generously!
Note: Donations to Counter-Currents are not tax deductible. Real change never is!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.