Greg Johnson talks to novelist Blake Nelson about his career, his new novel The Red Pill , and its frosty reception from the politically correct establishment.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 1:06: Blake’s article “How to Date a Feminist” and its reception
- 9:36: Blake’s first novel Girl and the movie adaptation
- 15:00: Blake’s experiences in getting his novels adapted; advice to writers
- 24:12: Gus Van Sant’s movie of Blake’s novel Paranoid Park
- 34:06: The TV series of Blake’s novel Recovery Road
- 33:27: The sequels to Girl
- 34:56: Blake on Chuck Palahniuk
- 37:50: Blake on Jim Goad
- 40:18: Jack Donovan
- 40:55: The origins of The Red Pill
- 49:30: What is The Red Pill about?
- 54:46: The reception of The Red Pill from the publishing industry, reviewers, and the public
- 1:06:39: What is next for Blake Nelson
- Reviews of The Red Pill at Counter-Currents: F. Roger Devlin , James O’Meara 
NOTE: Counter-Currents is temporarily unable to take donations from outside the US.