Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Frodi reconvene our roundtable to discuss the upcoming Scandza Forum conferences in Copenhagen and Oslo.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:10: Donations
- 3.08: Scandza Forum
- 5.36: Rasmus Paludan (His YouTube Channel )
- 8:44: Millenial Woes
- 9:04: Mark Collett
- 10:00: What should people do if they want to attend Scandza
- 13:00: Should Journalists be allowed at nationalist conferences?
- 27:00: The Oslo Scandza Conference on Human Bio-Diversity
- Greg Johnson’s “In Defense of Prejudice “
- Greg Johnson’s “Why Race is Not a Social Construct “
- 49:42: “How did the idea of the Scandza Forum come about?”
- 57:55: Where the name Scandza comes from
- 59:46: What can people do to support the Scandza forum?
NOTE: Counter-Currents is temporarily unable to take donations from outside the US.
Like all promoters of ideas that go against the current, Counter-Currents depends on the donations of readers and friends to survive and to grow.
Your contributions will go to pay honoraria and stipends to writers for Counter-Currents.
Over the years, I have seen many talented writers appear, only to disappear a few months or years later.
At first, they are sustained by sheer idealism. But after a while, they learn that idealism alone cannot sustain them when they are hit with temporary feelings of discouragement or competing personal obligations.
By paying writers, we can sustain their interest and enthusiasm through the ups and downs of life. Our goal is to foster talented writers and keep them in the fight for the long haul.
You can make single or recurring donations of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they let us better predict and plan for the future. We also accept CryptoCurrency donations  and are happy to receive your donations by mail . Regardless of which donation type you choose, know you have our sincere gratitude and thanks.
Finally, we would like to broach a very delicate topic: your will. If you are planning your estate, please think about how you can continue helping the cause even after you are gone. The essay “Majority Estate Planning ” contains many helpful suggestions.
Please give generously!
Note: Donations to Counter-Currents are not tax deductible. Real change never is!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.