Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Frodi reconvene our roundtable to discuss more “normie” questions and objections regarding white identity politics shared by our readers.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:08: Donations
- 3:50: “It’s too late to change our minds about non-whites living in our country.”
- Greg Johnson, “Restoring White Homelands ”
- 16:04: “Why not admit successful non-white people into our countries?”
- 28:54: “There is no white identity, just different nationalities in Europe.”
- Greg Johnson, “Whiteness ”
- 37:04: “Is White Nationalism only for Nordics?”
- Greg Johnson, “Who Are We? Nordics, Aryans, and Whites ”
- Greg Johnson, “American Ethnic Identity ”
- 58:48: “Which ethnic groups are white enough to be included in white nationalism?”
- 71:50: The upcoming Scandza Forum conference in Oslo, Norway, November 2, 2019 
- If you want to Ask Counter-Currents your questions, email them to [email protected] 
NOTE: Counter-Currents is again able to take monthly donations and donations from outside the US.
Like all promoters of ideas that go against the current, Counter-Currents depends on the donations of readers and friends to survive and to grow.
Your contributions will go to pay honoraria and stipends to writers for Counter-Currents.
Over the years, I have seen many talented writers appear, only to disappear a few months or years later.
At first, they are sustained by sheer idealism. But after a while, they learn that idealism alone cannot sustain them when they are hit with temporary feelings of discouragement or competing personal obligations.
By paying writers, we can sustain their interest and enthusiasm through the ups and downs of life. Our goal is to foster talented writers and keep them in the fight for the long haul.
You can make single or recurring donations of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they let us better predict and plan for the future. We also accept CryptoCurrency donations  and are happy to receive your donations by mail . Regardless of which donation type you choose, know you have our sincere gratitude and thanks.
Finally, we would like to broach a very delicate topic: your will. If you are planning your estate, please think about how you can continue helping the cause even after you are gone. The essay “Majority Estate Planning ” contains many helpful suggestions.
Please give generously!
Note: Donations to Counter-Currents are not tax deductible. Real change never is!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.