Gregory Hood’s Counter-Currents Article Goes Viral

Gregory Hood’s “A White Nationalist Memo to White Male Republicans” was published on Friday, November 9th. Since then it has gone viral. It has been read nearly 14,000 times at Counter-Currents and has been reposted all over the web, even on Craigslist.

Now Hood’s recent Counter-Currents articles and Kevin MacDonald’s “Disenfranchised White Males: Time for Secession” at TOO have been mentioned in J. M. Berger, “The Awakening: Why White Nationalists are Thrilled with Obama’s Victory,” in Foreign Policy.

Congratulations GH and Dr. MacDonald!

A plea to our readers: Please fan out on the web and link Hood’s “A White Nationalist Memo to White Male Republicans” (http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/11/a-white-nationalist-memo-to-white-male-republicans/) everywhere you can. People need to read this article.

Let’s put the “viral” back in the “virulent hate” boilerplate that lazy-minded yahoos love to repeat.

Thanks for your readership and support!

Editor

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , , , , , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Jaego
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Permalink

Good news indeed. Now with the current “War on Women” buzz – perhaps one of our Ladies could pen a companion piece?

2. Posted November 13, 2012 at 7:07 pm | Permalink

This is great news. Every time I visit this site (Which is multiple times a day) I’m blown away. Counter Currents is putting new wind in the old sails of White Nationalism. Keep up the good work!

3. Gregor
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

It’s been a real pleasure watching the sputtering and ad hominem lashing out of anti-Whites in the comments section of the article at Foreign Policy. Go to the link above and “share the joy”! Some of Bob Whitaker’s swarm is over there kickin’ anti-White “A”. The anti-Whites nothing intelligent to say, but can only stomp and kick and throw a childish tantrum in public

4. Lew
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Permalink

I’m going to hit AR15.com later. They have 9000 people logged at the moment, and you know they’re mostly white men. I expect an instant ban, but a few people might see it before the admins pull it. Later, I’m thinking bodybuilder.com, MMA sites, blogs, gun, hunting, veterans, military blogs/sites, and the jobs boards. I’m open to other suggestions.

5. joeblow
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Permalink

Gregs “The Republican Party Must Perish” has been getting around and was my favorite. Linking it with the roundtable mp3 is a nice bumper pack for any audience. Maybe time to start torrenting these bits.

6. Bobzilla
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Permalink

I originally posted this comment at TOO but I thought I would repost it here…

There are not too many truly revolutionary acts you can perform these days AND be within the bounds of the law but there is at least one you can and it would be effective. That act is to throw your T.V. out. Or, at least quit subscribing to cable and satellite and instead just watch DVDs. If White males threw out there T.V.’s and quit watching NFL, NBA, MLB it would drive those institutions out of business overnight.

• Posted November 14, 2012 at 11:28 am | Permalink

Bobzilla,

Cool handle, by the way.

I’m counting on people dropping the cable TV et cetera when they are so poor they have to forage for food. I know some real poor white people who are on welfare. They hang out in their HUD housing and play War Commander, instead of going out and foraging for jobs. It’s quite sad to see, and I’m sure this is replicated millions of times over.

I think that zombies are a metaphor for the jobless and hungry, wandering and foraging. We need a zombie nation, out there competing for the jobs agianst the immigrunts, harassing businesses.

I bet if there were White Unemployed Hungry Zombies wandering around, it would occur to them to start expressing White consciousness. It won’t take them long to see the illegal brownvaders making 15 bucks an hour plus lots of overtime at their jobs. This would be fantastic! Whites need to feel the pain of their dispossession, instead of turning away in denial and cowardice.

7. Steel Quake77
    Posted November 14, 2012 at 11:50 am | Permalink

Gregory Hoods article is great!

It has finally convinced me to once and for all turn my back on the Repukes.

In fact I have even printed up a hard copy to keep around as a kind of ‘manifesto’ (also to read in case I lapse and consider voting Republican again… sort of a WN 12 step program booklet so to speak)

8. Posted November 14, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

Magnificent! Have already spread to my facebook list and many have advised they have shared… and so on! Another excellent post is Jared Taylor video short: 2012 what the election means to whites.

9. Posted November 14, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

The globalist apparatus must be confident that White Nationalism is no factor. When I know something doesn’t matter I usually spend time thinking, writing, and discussing it.

10. JustAWhiteMom
    Posted November 14, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Permalink

Has anyone noticed any change in how people react to pro-white talk lately? I sense that Whites are less hostile to pro-white talk than they are just embarrassed and disoriented by it. I’m not convinced whites hate us as much as we are led to believe they do. Though I will say that I find women to be particularly infuriating in this respect. I will not talk to women any more. There is no point.

• Erfow
      Posted November 14, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Permalink

Hi Justawhitemom:

I have also noted that whites are more accepting of pro-white talk, especially if it’s presented logically and persuasively. “Color blind Conservatives” have stopped being blind and are finally accepting that the Muds hate us and want us dead. It’s that simple.

Unlike you I have not noticed much difference between men and women, but that’s highly individual as to age, location, etc. Keep up the good work. This is a golden opportunity to energize whites because the enemy has openly admitted their goal is our extinction.

11. Posted November 21, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Permalink

Just spam it on twitter with the popular Republican (since they’re mostly white) hashtags like #Tcot #RonPaul #Revolution2013 (Rev2013 is affiliated to the Secessionist movement) and so on, that will get you noticed.
    When you click share for twitter on some articles, the title is to long to include hashtags so just delete the Counter Currents Publishing bit at the end, leaving the title, link, and “via @CounterCurrents” in with the Hashtags at the end.
    Hope that helps….oh and make a Tumblr and copy/pasta articles from here, the occidental observer and elsewhere, the spreads out the damage.
    Keep up the good work!.

• Video of the Day:

• Kindle Subscription

The Lightning and the Sun

The Wagnerian Drama

An eagle with a shield soaring upwards

A Life in the Political Wilderness