To download the mp3, click here.
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Greg Johnson, Kevin MacDonald, and Matt Parrott discuss a number of topics:
- Kevin MacDonald’s article “Disenfranchised White Males: Time for Secession“
- The reaction to this article in Foreign Policy
- The prospects for secession from the United States
- The lines along which the United States could break up
- The course of events that could lead to secession
- Blue state secessionism
- Open expressions of anti-white hatred after the recent US elections
- The psychology and voting patterns of East and South Asian immigrants in America
- Gregory Hood’s “A White Nationalist Memo to White Male Republicans“
- Reasons for optimism about the future of whites in North America
If you enjoyed this piece, and wish to encourage more like it, give a tip through Paypal. You can earmark your tip directly to the author or translator, or you can put it in a general fund. (Be sure to specify which in the "Add special instructions to seller" box at Paypal.)