To download the mp3, click here.
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Robert Stark interviews Kevin MacDonald on a variety of topics:
- Kevin MacDonald’s recent article “Lee Siegel: Exuding Jewish Triumphalism“
- Jewish anxiety about the rise of Asians to elite status
- Differing attitudes toward Israeli and South African apartheid
- The collapse of WASP resistance to the rising Jewish elite
- Jewish resistance to elite displacement
- Jews and the Left
- Jewish power and the 1960s
- Jewish over-representation among elites, corrected for IQ differences, as evidence of Jewish nepotism
- Why Jews support Muslim immigration into Europe
- The different attitudes of Overseas Chinese and Jewish Diaspora communities toward their hosts
- The persecution and hostile work environment Dr. MacDonald endures at California State University — Long Beach
- The need for explicit advocacy of white ethnic interests
If you enjoyed this piece, and wish to encourage more like it, give a tip through Paypal. You can earmark your tip directly to the author or translator, or you can put it in a general fund. (Be sure to specify which in the "Add special instructions to seller" box at Paypal.)