[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/Johnson-Spencer-2014-01-10.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”2943″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target or link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Greg Johnson interviews Richard Spencer of the National Policy Institute and Washington Summit Publishers about his new webzine Radixjournal.com. Topics include:
- The aims of Radixjournal.com
- The relationship of the webzine to the Radix print journal and Radix publishing imprint
- The future of print publishing
- The upcoming Radix volume on Pop Fascism
- The controversial end of Alternative Right
- 2014 plans for NPI, WSP, and Radix
We apologize for the audio quality of Richard’s portion of the interview, which sounds a little garbled and clipped on the low end.