The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium

The tenth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks is approaching. Frankly, I plan to ignore the official commemorations and mainstream commentary. I felt the horror, mourned the victims, and pitied their loved ones in healthy measure, thank you very much. But that was almost ten years ago.

I want to look back at 9/11 coldly now. I want to save my emotions for the hundreds of thousands killed and wounded and the millions who have suffered because of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (our people and theirs) — suffering and death that dwarf what happened on 9/11 — suffering and death that are supposedly justified by what happened on 9/11 — suffering and death that are not ten years old but that are happening to this day. We have to look back at 9/11 coldly, or the same horrors will be occurring ten years from now as well.

The narcissism, bad faith, and bad taste of America’s 9/11 commemorations have taken on an almost Jewish quality. The official line is: We were entirely innocent. We were hated for our virtues. And because we are such good and innocent people, when we are wronged, that entitles us to do anything we want to our enemies. And lest our persecuting zeal flag, well we must never forget and never forgive, for we are the true victims, the only victims who matter. Thus we must forever commemorate our victimhood, not to avoid future horrors but to make them inevitable, so that blood may flow without ceasing.

Where have we heard all that before?

Well, I just don’t have to stomach to watch it, even if they throw in an Albert Speer light show.

Instead, I have asked a number of regular Counter-Currents contributors to share their reflections on 9/11 ten years later. I will also share my thoughts in a separate piece. My single ground-rule is that these reflections be honest. Honestly angry, honestly sympathetic, honestly high-minded, honestly cold-blooded, honestly indifferent, honestly brimming with Schadenfreude — but above all honest.

I doubt we will ever have 9/11 “truth,” because we do not control access to the truth. But 9/11 honesty is completely within each individual’s power, starting right here, right now. Join us.

This entry was posted in North American New Right. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Mr. Dithers
    Posted September 10, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

We all mourn the people who lost their lives on 9/11 and empathize with their families, but 9/11 observances have now become a secular religious rite and disgustingly overdone. Any attempt at examining the motives of the hijackers and the pro-Israel U.S. foreign policy that precipitated the blowback on that fateful day are met with shrill cries of denunciation and name calling. What about the 9/11 type carnage that the U.S inflicted in Bosnia and now the middle East and that Israel regularly visits upon Palestinians both before and after 9/11/01?

Without a doubt Israel’s octopus like intelligence services had foreknowledge of the attack and most likely protected and sheperded the Arab hijackers until the day of the fateful attack. They knew a large scale war against hostile Muslim nations could never be realized until America suffered casualties at the hands of Arab terrorists. Israel’s plan was/is to use American military might and American blood to reduce its Muslim neighbors to a state of subservience and vassalage to the criminals in Tel Aviv.

On the domestic front, I knew the 9/11 tragedy would be used as a pretext to grant all encompassing police state powers to the federal government ostensibly to “fight terrorism” but in reality used primarily to monitor and harass political dissidents both left and right. The movement to equate pro-white sentiment and criticism of Jews and minorities with so called hate speech and domestic terrorism is gaining momentum.

Don’t expect Ron Paul or any Republican presidential candidate to reverse any of these trends should they win the 2012 election.

2. Michael Bell
    Posted September 10, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Permalink

There is indeed a conspiracy behind 9/11. For all you skeptics who find us truthers and our arguments immediately unworthy of attention, the following comment should deal a well-deserved KABLAM to your skepticism.
    9/11 was indeed a conspiracy, but the culprits everyone seems to blame, i.e. al Qaeda, the Mossad, the CIA, ZOG, etc. etc., are all equally innocent. While some may find the following facts unsettling, evidence is evidence, and the time for truth is always now, to quote Planet of the Apes III.

400+ demonologists agree that in the cloud of smoke above the first tower, one can easily discern the phenotype of an Eastern Hell Demonoid. This kind of phenotype is only generally found within the upper tiers of demonic society, namely, the Nephilim. While lower level Nephilim, i.e. Azazel, are not large or powerful enough to perpetrate an act as well-planned and diabolical as 9/11 (let us not also forget the fact that many of these demons have been chained in a Levantine desert for thousands of years), it stands to reason that the Prince of Darkness himself is the sole force behind the Twin Tower attacks. The proof is in the smoke cloud, friends. Oh, not to mention the proverbial smoking gun of this argument: that 10,000+ Catholic priests have described the event as “evil.” With evidence as mountainous as this, how can we continue to be skeptical about a demonic conspiracy?

Of course, the habits of most skeptics die hard, so I’ll continue with more irrefutable facts. There were 3 planes, correct? As I recall, 3 buildings in NY collapsed due to the “airplane” impact. Finally, three separate locations were attacked. What do all of these 3’s have in common? If you multiply them all by 2 and put them together, you get 666. I repeat, for all of you deniers: 666.

There exists a body of proof in the videos that were supposedly put forth by Bin Laden himself. If you look closely enough at the part of the turban that is covering his forehead, you can clearly see two small protrusions. Depending upon whether he is indoors or outside, you must look to the light or the shadows around that particular area. Horns, my friends.

The alleged airplanes that people saw flying into the buildings? Hellfire missiles from the Hellish city of Bluggfalloth, launched by what could only have been mid-tier Demonoid engineers. The pancake-like manner in which the towers fell? Squashed by the hand of Satan, who was able to temporarily manifest in the smoke clouds created by the hellfire missiles.

It’s time for a new investigation, my friends. The government is lying.

• Posted September 11, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Permalink

@ “There is indeed a conspiracy behind 9/11.”

How pathetic. At least watch the documentary I link at the bottom of my latest blog entry, “A flaw in the white nationalist psyche.”

• Michael Bell
        Posted September 12, 2011 at 9:25 am | Permalink

Chechar, do you ever quote anything OTHER than YOUR blog?

Secondly, did you even read past the first line of my comment? I think we’re on the same page.

• Posted September 12, 2011 at 9:57 am | Permalink

@ “Chechar, do you ever quote anything OTHER than YOUR blog?”

My blog is not original: only a collection of the best articles and quotations I find in the nationalist scene. I usually quote it directly instead of the original article because of the very handsome look at WordPress.

• Posted September 12, 2011 at 11:20 am | Permalink

@ “Secondly, did you even read past the first line of my comment…?” —M.B.

Whoops! I stand corrected.

3. Chip Farley
    Posted September 10, 2011 at 8:21 am | Permalink

Just am not interested in this 9/11 victim-hood celebration either.

When one grows up during the Cold War worried about if there was going to be a nuclear exchange with the Soviets, then the worry of some planes hitting some buildings just palls in comparison. It just does not seem to be that big of a deal.

Also I live on the West coast. New York and its Jews might as well be as far as Tel Aviv from here.

9/11 commemorations are about as important as those ‘Holocaust’ commemorations one constantly hears Jews drone on about all the time, and eventually just tunes out.

4. Joe
    Posted September 8, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

911 was, and is the greatest production the Jewish world has ever conceived. No, Spielberg wasn’t the Director, instead you had Sharon & Rothschild. Executive Producers range from Chertoff to Silverstein to Feith to Krauthammer to Blitzer on down to the local dupe who can’t think an independent thought. And it all went beyond even the highest-tech I-Max 3D! No, with 911, we have 4D! Yes, we have the added dimension of time involved in this squalid Hollywood epic. It’s the nightmare fairytale that keeps on giving… that is, so long as the deceivers control the levers of disseminating information. The same conglomerate that gave us the fictitious Holocaust (which consequently prevents ANY criticism of Jews lest the unforgivable label of “anti-Semite”) today holds sway over all polite discourse regarding the infamous 911 culprits and motives. The internet is, thankfully, breaking down the barriers of lies which still hold the Chosen’s sordid historic version in place. Once it finally crumbles, Jews the world over, are doomed to terrible retribution. Time is NOT on their side. They will be pushed to more and more drastic measures to keep their accursed dike of 911 duplicity from bursting. The gravity of truth will ultimately prevail.

5. Posted September 8, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

I don’t know who perpetrated 9-11 or how they did it but…

…the MSM, government conspiracy theory about Arab hijackers and Al-Qaida is NONSENSE and NOT BELIEVABLE.

I repeat…NOT BELIEVABLE.

6. Petronius
    Posted September 8, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Permalink

I am not a truther, but a sceptic, close to truthers. I don’t see how anyone who has become truely familiar with “truther” arguments can still think about them as nonsensical. All three buildings (remember the third) could not have collapsed without extra planned detonations. It can be demonstrated that it was not an airplane that hit the Pentagon; and neither was ever one seen crashing or documented at Shanksville. These are just the most obvious things, just the tip of the iceberg of facts that dont fit the picture. It is highly unlikely that things happened as officially reported. Foreknowledge of CIA and a Pearl Harbour situation is very likely, active participation absolutely possible. My guess is that 9/11 indeed WAS an “inside job”.

7. Wandrin
    Posted September 8, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Permalink

“I believe:”

ditto

“We were entirely innocent. We were hated for our virtues. And because we are such good and innocent people, when we are wronged, that entitles us to do anything we want to our enemies. And lest our persecuting zeal flag, well we must never forget and never forgive, for we are the true victims, the only victims who matter. Thus we must forever commemorate our victimhood, not to avoid future horrors but to make them inevitable, so that blood may flow without ceasing.”

Well spotted. I hadn’t noticed that connection.

8. Robert in Arabia
    Posted September 8, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Permalink

I just lost my former respect for Chechar.

• Posted September 8, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Permalink

Robert,

And I lost my former respect for all those who believe in this nonsense (USA government or Mossad orchestrating the attacks, etc., which stretches our credulity way beyond its breaking point; well beyond, say, Greg’s “I believe…” above).

• Euromike
        Posted September 9, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Permalink

1500 + architects and engineers,,plus many professional pilots, military fighter pilots, etc all agree that the government ‘theory’ does not explain the facts. These people have nothing to gain and everything to lose by questioning the official 9/11 explanation. I’m a builder by trade. I watched a structural steel building being constructed. The complete implosion and destruction of the massive steel framework in these buildings is not possible. Some/most of the structural steel skeleton should have remained standing. Steel buildings have burned up completely, but the steel skeleton has not failed. Something is not right with the official 9/11 story. It’s time for a new investigation.

• Posted September 9, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Permalink

@ “1500 + architects and engineers…”

That’s still a very small percent of all architects and engineers in the whole country.

9. Posted September 8, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

This is a historic opportunity. Michael Chertoff said that 9/11 truth is in the same category as Holocaust denial. We are going to hold him to that.

The 9/11 lie and the genocide lie stand and fall together. They come from the same source and serve the same interests. They are parts of the same illusion. When part of it goes, all of it goes.

The 9/11 lie is not going to last much longer. I don’t know what happened on 9/11. I wasn’t there. But someone does know, and that individual is going to step forward and tell us. That will bring all arguments to an end.

The purpose of the Untouchables project is to find someone who was involved in 9/11, or involved in covering it up, and persuade them to come forward and confess.

• Euromike
      Posted September 9, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

I agree. 9/11 is the Achilles Heel of the NWO. It’s the Big Lie to the Nth power. I don’t know who perpetrated it, but even if the 19 Arabs were on board and hijacked the lanes, they sure as well weren’t actually flying them as competent pilots.

They probably were patsies, along for the ride. They may have even believed that Allah was divinely guiding them right into their targets. But maybe that was the remote control navigation exercised by ….?

The bottom line is that 3,000 people were murdered that day and manymore in the wars justified by 9/11. We owe it to them to find out the truth of what really happened.

10. Posted September 8, 2011 at 10:05 am | Permalink

Of your forthcoming contributors to 9/11 as a subject, I hope none will be a so-called “truther”: an almost psychotic strain (in the sense of magical thinking) in the nationalist psyche.

• Euromike
      Posted September 9, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

Chechar, here’s a reality check for you. Go and sign up at a truck driving school and learn the basics of driving an 18-wheeler. Then get into a fully loaded tanker truck with a full load of gasoline, put the pedal to the metal and go at maximum speed down the highway. Do not slow down as you enter any curves. Your target is at the end of a long and very narrow tunnel that winds its way under a mountain. There are lots of curves……

If you think you can do that after taking a week or two of lessons from an instructor – who evaluates your driving skills as ‘incompetent’ – then I’ll respect your ‘skeptical comments regarding ‘truthers’. Until then your credibility has taken a major hit.

• Posted September 9, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Permalink

@ “Chechar, here’s a reality check for you… Until then your credibility has taken a major hit”

Perhaps you might find it interesting to know that recently I’ve quoted you in my blog favorably… in a context unrelated to 9/11.

11. Lew
    Posted September 8, 2011 at 7:04 am | Permalink

My honest feelings: don’t conflate America with the actions of the US government over which they have no more control than me or you. The horrible loss of life and the bloodthirsty industrial-scale killing is on the US government’s hands.

It’s a contradiction to on the one hand argue the Anerican system is phony and on the other blame “America” if by that you mean the American for the bloodshed.

Certainly I have sympathy and compassion for those who have suffered a premature death due to geopolitical factors and agendas over which few exert any real control.

My sympathy goes first to my fellow American civilians who died — at the hands of mass murderers. And that’s not a cliche either. What they did was no different in principal than what happened at Dresden. It was Dresden on a smaller scale. If their attacks had been directed at military targets only, then my assessment would be different.

The White fire fighters who perished on 9/11 have always given me hope that the values I think we all admire such as sacrifice for the greater good, courage, and duty, are not completely dead and gone in the souls of all White men.

They did what I think many of our ancestors would have admired.

Those White fire fighters did their duty and paid with their lives.

• Lew
      Posted September 8, 2011 at 7:27 am | Permalink

Greg, it was not my intent to in any way censure you if it came across that way. I haven’t watched any commemorations and don’t plan to. Certainly the official account is preposterous — 19 Muslims with box cutters did 9/11 because the hate for our freedom.

Posted September 8, 2011 at 11:16 am | Permalink

Even if the official account were true, one still has to question the use that is made of continued commemorations.

My own view of what really happened is pretty much close to what was covered in the news shortly after the events.

I believe:

1. 19 Arabs with box cutters hijacked 4 airplanes.
        2. Israeli Jews were arrested filming the event, indicating that they had foreknowledge. My hunch is that Israel’s government at the highest level knew this was happening and let it happen to galvanize the US for new wars on Israel’s behalf.
        3. An Israeli spy network was rolled up after 9/11.
        4. Carl Cameron chronicled some of this at Fox.
        5. Jewish power was used to shut down investigation if the Jewish angle in the press and law enforcement.
        6. As part of the coverup, Jews and other parties initiated a disinformation campaign in order to give 9/11 revisionism the stink of madness. I think much of the 9/11 truth movement is a real false flag designed to obscure the truth, which is much simpler, much more useful to us, and much more damaging to the US government and the Jewish community: America has made a lot of enemies in the Muslim world because of our support of Israel, due to Jewish domination of our society; on 9/11, a few of these enemies stuck back; Israel had foreknowledge and allowed it to happen; Jewish power in America was used to cover this fact up; and the organized international Jewish community was able to bamboozle America into a war on Iraq.

12. Euromike
    Posted September 8, 2011 at 6:38 am | Permalink

There is a growing number of credible people calling for a new investigation into 9/11; Architects & Engineers for 9/11, professional pilots, retired military, academics, ex-Senator Mike Gravel of Alaska, and more. There are efforts under way for an initiative in all the states calling for a new investigation. If that passes then things should get interesting.