[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-RichardSpencer-041813.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3880″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Greg Johnson and Matt Parrott talk with Richard Spencer of the National Policy Institute, Washington Summit Publishers, and Vanguard Radio about his speech at the recent American Renaissance conference. Topics include:
- The need for explicit white identity politics
- The need to aim for an ethnostate
- Immigration policy as a proxy for white identity politics
- Gun policy as a proxy for white identity politics
- Drug policy as a proxy for white identity politics
- Why saving the Constitution or returning to it is not enough
- The need for White Nationalists to develop a grand unifying vision
- Should White Nationalists engage system politics at all?
- The necessity of “vanguardism” vs. “mainstreaming”
- National Anarchism and its limits