From the Editor
Lana Lokteff interviews Greg Johnson

lana89 words

Lana Lokteff interviewed me for her show Radio 3Fourteen on Red Ice Creations. You can listen here. It was a relaxed and wide-ranging discussion on the New Right, the Old Right, metapolitics, morality, justice, and the prospects for White Nationalism. Lana is an excellent interviewer, and I urge you to check out her other Radio 3Fourteen interviews as well as the other programming at Red Ice Creations.

I want to thank Lana and the very professional team at Red Ice.

Editor-in-Chief

P.S. Lana is happily married.

Related

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , , , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Thomas orecchia
    Posted October 31, 2014 at 12:08 am | Permalink

Congratulations Greg.

Perhaps your best interview to date!

Posted October 31, 2014 at 1:34 am | Permalink

Thanks!

2. Celestial Time
    Posted October 29, 2014 at 10:21 pm | Permalink

Excellent job, Greg. While I don’t agree with you on all points — simply because I prefer more subtlety and a tacit approach in some areas — I do respect that you seem to have a higher-than-average degree of eloquence when you explain your views and what methods you feel are necessary. I kind of look at myself as a liberal trapped in a racist’s body. I tend to have an innate desire to balance out everything by trying to empathize with all sides of a debate no matter what is being debated, but I am always grounded and centered around a racialist perspective. This gives me a true sense of identity, because I can honestly say that I have unbiasedly looked at every angle and I am a racialist for no reason other than being convinced, through life experience, analysis and debate, that a race-based society is the cornerstone to building better and more stable societies.

I want to say again, excellent job.

3. Trainspotter
    Posted October 29, 2014 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

Excellent interview, Greg. You covered a lot of ground in ways that were both interesting and relevant, and I’ve already found myself employing some of your talking points. You gave wonderful explanations of difficult subjects, and I found myself looking at parts of white nationalism with fresh eyes. Honestly, I can’t think of a better and more appealing overview of white nationalism in an interview format, useful for the veteran and uninitiated alike, and hope it gets the listeners it deserves. If it stays available online, it will be a great resource to refer people to, especially as an antidote to clownish representations of our cause. In any event, really good stuff.

I also agree that Lana is quite talented at what she does. I’ve listened to some of her other interviews, and she’s consistently insightful and interesting, while not overshadowing her guest. That’s an accomplishment in and of itself, and the mark of a professional in the true sense of the word (I’ll hasten to add, I had already formed this high opinion of her before seeing her picture, and how attractive she is!). Glad to hear that she is happily married. Bad for single guys, but good for the universe and, more importantly, our race and cause.

Posted October 29, 2014 at 11:55 pm | Permalink

Thanks. I have asked our transcriber to make it a priority, so we should have a written version soon.

4. Posted October 29, 2014 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

Good interview. Lana and Henrik seem like great people. I have been listening to them sporadically for maybe a year or so and they are really going down a great path concerning much of the content they have been increasingly covering since the year started.

I have been reading articles on this site from time to time for a longer period. This site has a lot of great content and contributors.

5. Donar van Holland
    Posted October 28, 2014 at 7:24 am | Permalink

Excellent! One remark: I think it can be argued that the Old Left not only used fysical warfare. It was already using metapolitical warfare, long before Gramsci formalized this into theory. The American and French revolution would not have been possible without the near hegemony of leftist ideas. The Right was dominated by a conservative attitude, whose fundamental passiviness was no match for the revolutionary fervour of the Reformation and beyond.

In fact, the main reason why the Old Right lost may very well be that they underestimated leftist hegemony and the power it had to move the nations against them. Maybe if the SA had succeeded in rooting out conservatism things would have gone differently. Now the Old Right concentrated on the physical battle, and moved too fast. All this underlines even more the necessity of metapolitical warfare for the Right.

6. Glen
    Posted October 27, 2014 at 8:38 pm | Permalink

My wife wants to know where Lana bought her necklace. (I’m being prepped for Christmas).

Posted October 27, 2014 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

I am sure many of our readers are studying that necklace for the very same reason.

Posted October 28, 2014 at 3:47 am | Permalink

That’s why I added the P.S.: Lana is happily married.

7. rhondda
    Posted October 27, 2014 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

Yes, that was excellent. Truth, Justice and a nice White Country. I like that.
    It is also so good to hear a bright articulate woman.

8. WG
    Posted October 27, 2014 at 10:33 am | Permalink

Excellent interview. Thanks for the heads-up.

9. me
    Posted October 27, 2014 at 10:15 am | Permalink

It would be nice to get this transcribed (or write some bullet points) as not everyone has good hearing.

10. Ea
    Posted October 27, 2014 at 9:54 am | Permalink

Nice interview. Greg Johnson’s Counter Currents synthesized in less than hour and a half.-

One of the Greatest thinkers in the North American Right.-