Joshua Blakeney Interviews Greg Johnson

Alain Soral and Dieudonné

Alain Soral and Dieudonné

Joshua Blakeney interviewed me on “The New Right, White Nationalism, and White/Muslim Alliances” on his show The Real Deal at Non-Aligned Media. You can listen to the interview in four parts here.

Joshua Blakeney’s focus is on world politics, particularly Zionism and anti-Zionism. He is an exceptionally good interlocutor, and I want to thank him for this interview.

Editor-in-Chief

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , , , , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. SF WN
    Posted November 11, 2014 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

When I think of my four year old White nephew and newborn White niece I feel better knowing you are out there fighting for them. I do what I can for my family and for my people but I really do take great comfort in your presence. Thank you so very much, Greg. You never fail to give me hope for the future. Never.

2. R_Moreland
    Posted November 11, 2014 at 5:02 am | Permalink

One thing I liked about the interview is that Greg sounds young. Seriously. He sounds up and coming, someone with whom a new generation can identify. This is critical in creating a broader movement.

I’d like to see in future radio programs a debate. Bring in a conservative or liberal who is open to discussing topics such as white dispossession, hostile elites, and repression of nationalist dissenters–or at least can ask (and be asked) some intelligent questions. It might open them up to the WN point of view. And it would be interesting to see how they would play off against someone who did not kowtow to the PC party line.

Also, I would be interested to get Joshua Blakeney’s account of his own conversion away from the left and to the right. There are many lessons to be learned here.

Posted November 11, 2014 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

Thanks. I will ask Joshua to let me interview him for CC Radio.

3. Andrew
    Posted November 8, 2014 at 11:26 pm | Permalink

This was a great interview. I found Greg Johnson to be quite eloquent, especially in explaining why it is immoral to question Europeans’ right to exist, when even the existence of the snaildarter is recognized as valuable.

4. The Blah
    Posted November 8, 2014 at 10:23 am | Permalink

Do you know anything about the Solutreans? There’s a a good case that Whites were in N. America before the Indians.

5. Posted November 8, 2014 at 3:02 am | Permalink

The fact that Greg has gotten a former left-wing personality as sharp, well-spoken and kind as Joshua Blakeney to interview him is a huge and crucial step towards bringing Europeans of all walks together in a united front to advance ALL white people’s interests. I think Non-Aligned Media and Counter-Currents are both going places…leaving the others in the dust where they rightly belong.

Wonderful conversation, both of you.

Posted November 8, 2014 at 9:51 am | Permalink

Thanks. I was grateful for the opportunity.

6. guiscard
    Posted November 7, 2014 at 4:55 pm | Permalink

Great overview of near-future vision there from GJ.

-The subversion of the Euro movements is very troubling. I think given that these “movements” are still on a smaller scale… maybe more should be done in these circles to purge this issue very quickly.

-RE: Temporary alliance with the Muslims. This is easier in France though (where there’s an organic colonial link) rather than England or the US. I think British national movements may always be linked with “Zios” unfortunately.

-But ultimately, it’s the “subversion” issue that’s stalling everything to a dangerous level. It’s one thing to avoid the problem but many of these (k)nationalist groups are actually pushing the judeo-West identity as if it’s some eternal symbiotic state. That is intolerable.