New Editorial Lineup at Counter-Currents

Strength through Unity

Beginning on July 1, 2017, Counter-Currents has a new editorial lineup.

Greg Johnson remains Editor-In-Chief and can still be reached at [email protected].

John Morgan is Book Editor and can be reached at [email protected].

Michael Polignano is now the Webzine Editor and Webmaster and can be reached at [email protected].

Prospective book and article authors should continue to contact me at [email protected]. Existing book authors should contact John Morgan at [email protected]. Existing webzine contributors should submit their work directly to Mike Polignano at [email protected].

These changes should help us make Counter-Currents’ Year Eight our most productive year of all.

Please join me in welcoming Mike back to Counter-Currents, which he and I founded in 2010.

Editor-in-Chief

Counter-Currents depends on the support of our readers to survive and flourish. Our annual fundraiser has been underway since June 11. Please make a donation today.

If you want to send a non-tax deductible donation to Counter-Currents Publishing, you can make two different types of donations:

• A single donation of any size.
  • A recurring donation of any size.

Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have several levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.

We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.

There are several ways to make one-time donations:

• The easiest is with PayPal. Just use the following button:
  • You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
  • You can make a secure credit card donation with the form below.

• NOTE: If you want to give only a monthly donation, enter that amount in the monthly donation box and 0.00 in the one-time donation box.
  • American Express
    Discover
    MasterCard
    Visa
    JCB
    Maestro

Also, as we first announced in October of 2015, you now have two possible destinations for your donations: Counter-Currents Publishing and the Counter-Currents Foundation. The Counter-Currents Foundation is a US 501c3 educational corporation. Donations to it are deductible from US federal income taxes. The purpose of the Counter-Currents Foundation is specifically to promote scholarship and translations connected to the European New Right and allied movements. If you wish to earmark a donation to the Counter-Currents Foundation, or to discuss a particular project you would like to support, please contact me in advance at [email protected]. Please give generously!

Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your loyalty and support.

Related

This entry was posted in news item and tagged , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. Danielle Savoy
    Posted July 31, 2017 at 7:23 am | Permalink

Congratulations, and welcome back, Mr. Polignano. How wonderful that the gods helped bring you back to the beautiful institution you helped create. This certainly bodes well for Counter-Currents and this thing of ours.

2. Prester John
    Posted July 6, 2017 at 7:13 am | Permalink

Good deal! I have been a member since this site first started up, and I have always worried that if something happened to Greg Johnson that the site would fail. Now, there is an enlarged staff, and hopefully there will be more additions in the future (quality not quantity). We have seen it before, white nationalist organizations withering away after the original founder passed on: William L. Pierce; George Lincoln Rockwell; and Adolf Hitler. I want to be a part of an organization of quality that will continue on as each of us shuffle off this mortal coil–a rock for the ages!

3. JJ Przybylski
    Posted July 5, 2017 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

Very good news. Welcome back.

4. R_Moreland
    Posted July 4, 2017 at 10:06 am | Permalink

Michael, welcome back.

There are interesting times ahead!

• Michael Polignano
      Posted July 5, 2017 at 2:52 am | Permalink

Indeed!

5. Riki
    Posted July 4, 2017 at 9:32 am | Permalink

Welcome back, Mike!

Your former great contribution to CC is always remembered and cherished. Now you decided to come back, so please settle and stay, and work together with Greg and John to make CC even greater, stronger and mightier.

Unity and cohesion are a great strength. I sincerely and deeply pray that CC under the now complete lineup of “Team Johnson-Morgan-Polignano the Three Musketeers” continue to grow and thrive and achieve one more glorious success after another.

I’ve just submitted a new article to the email account of Greg as usual, shortly before this post was up, Besides, I plan to make another humble donation to CC this Summer, and am thinking about changing my donation type to recurring donation, pending on my own private and modest extra vocation getting started hopefully soon.

6. Ted
    Posted July 3, 2017 at 4:31 pm | Permalink

Although I haven’t always agreed with Polignano on everything, I always thought he was essentially sound, so I see this as very good news.

Counter-Currents should forge ahead and develop intellectual content – what it does best – and put aside all the Alt Right feuding and such distractions.

In any case, I for one welcome back Mr. Polignano and hope to see continued development of good material here (regardless of whether or not I agree with it).

• Michael Polignano
      Posted July 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm | Permalink

Thank you for your support, Ted.

I’m of course curious to know where our areas of disagreement lay.

• Ted
        Posted July 4, 2017 at 1:45 am | Permalink

I recall a review you wrote of Salter’s On Genetic Interests. If I remember correctly, you accused Salter of supporting “genetic stasis” which is in my opinion incorrect. That is the major issue I can think of off the top of my head. There may well be others. However such disagreements do not in any way alter my opinion that your rejoining Counter Currents is good news indeed.

7. Michael Polignano
    Posted July 3, 2017 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

From my Facebook page:

I am excited to announce my return to Counter-Currents Publishing as Webzine Editor, effective July 1.

As Counter-Currents’ co-founder — and Greg Johnson’s business partner during the early years of CC from 2010-2013 — I have always desired the success of this venture even during my separation from it. (I authored CC’s initial About page, created its Facebook (Counter-Currents Publishing) and @NewRightAmerica Twitter accounts, filed and maintained its paperwork with the State and its financial records, calculated royalties due its authors and paid contributors to its webzine, built its website and e-commerce platform and maintained its servers, guarding them against cyberattack and ensuring worldwide availability to the site’s content.)

Leaving CC in 2013 was one of the most difficult and ego-destroying choices I’ve ever had to make. Having had my face and identity invested in this movement since I was 20 years old, and then investing so much of my time and financial resources (savings from the “normie” job I had as a Sysadmin at Balser Companies from 2005-2008) to help get CC off the ground in 2010 with zero seed capital aside from the personal savings of its two co-founders — was a choice that nearly destroyed me.

But the alternative was far, far worse. And not only for Greg and I personally, but also for the Cause we both hold sacred. I wished Greg the best of luck, and let go of my ownership interest and day-to-day involvement in CC. I never intended to return.

Yet, my some divinely sweet miracle, the gods have affected circumstances in such a way that makes my return not only possible but also favorable to all involved.

For starters, I am thrilled to have John Morgan as a colleague. As Arktos’ Editor-in-Chief from 2010-2016, John invested years of his life working idealistically for the Cause for nothing but a pittance of a wage in return. During those years he edited and helped bring to press the vast majority of Arktos’ current catalog, and the quality and substance of those volumes speak for themselves. Without John’s commitment and dedication far fewer New Right and Traditionalist titles would be available in the English-language market today.

I know how difficult it is to leave one’s “baby” behind, so I am glad John not only did so but also did so with grace and dignity. I recall countless occasions of Greg and I wishing we had him with us back in CC’s early days. It’s wonderful he now is, and that with my addition as Webzine Editor John can focus all his time and energy on the book editing he does so well.

Speaking of Greg, Greg Johnson possesses an intellect that is on par with Alain de Benoist, and which surpasses countless other public intellectuals on the Right. Without his tireless devotion to the struggle as well as his community organizing and fundraising talents, Counter-Currents would not have survived — indeed, Counter-Currents IS Greg Johnson for many people.

Greg and I have had some differences of vision and editorial policy over the years, but none of that has diminished the admiration I have for what he has accomplished in his role as CC’s Editor-in-Chief.

I am thankful the gods have affected circumstances that allow me to rejoin the Counter-Currents brand I helped create. I return not out of weakness and necessity, nor out of the delusion that I can some how make a relationship work that didn’t work in the past, but instead out of strength as a free agent acting of my own accord and in my own interests to form a new working partnership that adequately addresses what did not work well in the past.

Finally, in addition to Greg, John, and the gods I would like to thank the generous donors who have contributed to Counter-Currents’ over the years. Collectively you have all made CC possible, since we started with CC with nothing except the individual financial resources of Greg and myself.

My desire for strength and unity goes well beyond CC, and is part of a broader desire to #unitetheright more generally starting with the subset of which I am a member. As such I remain open and diplomatic with other publishers and their associated individuals.

Effective immediately my name once again appears on its sidebar underneath Greg Johnson’s and John Morgan’s.

Each of us brings different strengths and talents to the table, and combined we will make Counter-Currents succeed like never before.

What did not kill us, only made us stronger.

#unitetheright