Audio version: To listen in a player, use the one above or click here. To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.” To subscribe to the CC podcast RSS feed, click here.
Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Michael Polignano interview Jason Kessler, organizer of last August’s Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, VA.
- Introduction: 0:00
- Summary of the ongoing legal battle since Unite the Right: 1:26
- Plaintiffs and co-defendants in the lawsuits: 3:57
- Are the lawsuits frivolous and can they be dismissed on that basis: 6:40
- Who are the lawyers and financial backers supporting the lawsuit and what are their aims: 8:00
- Richard Spencer’s response to the lawsuits: 10:30
- Has the recent NYTimes story about Eli Mosley affected the process: 14:58
- What is the timeline for the legal process: 16:57
- What happened to Kessler’s attackers from the post-UTR press conference: 19:42
- The precedents for freedom of speech and freedom of assembly being set by the legal process: 29:32
- The impact of official findings critical of the City of Charlottesville and Charlottesville Police Chief Al Thomas: 33:12
- The rationale behind having a second Unite the Right rally: 36:40
- What to expect from Antifa: 49:46
- The guy from Reddit who claimed to be an organizer of UTR: 54:50
- The scoop on the antifa member who pointed a gun at James Fields prior to the car incident: 59:40
* * *
If you would like to help Counter-Currents fight back from deplatforming attacks, please consider making a donation. There are several ways to do so.
First, you can use a credit card.
Our Bitcoin address is: 1ChE5DZVVZJpv8mnJ3fRrtSDrTikBh7uFL
In the coming weeks, we will begin accepting donations in all digital currencies, and we will publish a tutorial on how you can begin using them.
Finally, you can also mail donations to:
PO Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
We are profoundly grateful for the outpouring of generosity from a large number of readers. But we need to hear from all of you. Especially from our monthly donors. Please renew today.
Winter is coming for white advocacy. We must be industrious ants, building up capital and bracing ourselves for further attacks and deplatforming. We can no longer be happy-go-lucky grasshoppers, depending on the kindness and fair play of capitalists. Fear not, we will never quit. But we need to build new institutions, an integrated electronic ethnostate offering everything from domain registration to webhosting to DDOS protection to mailing list management — all controlled by our movement. This is a huge task, and we obviously should have started building it years ago. But when you donate, you are helping us build it today.
Thank you for your loyal readership and generosity.