Sky King

Richard Russell

Around 9 PM Pacific Time on August 10th, a 29-year-old man named Richard Russell, stole a Q400 airplane from Seattle Tacoma International Airport and went for a joyride into the abyss. Two F-15 fighter planes were scrambled to follow Rich, who eventually crashed into a wooded area a little over an hour after takeoff, killing only himself.

Russell was a baggage handler for Horizon Air. So far, not much else is known about him, other than what was said in his last conversation with air traffic control.

Air traffic control attempted to convince Rich to land at nearby McChord Airfield, Rich replied: “This is probably like jail time for life, huh?”

Rich, in a somewhat remorseful tone, “I’ve got a lot of people that care about me. It’s going to disappoint them to hear that I did this. I would like to apologize to each and every one of them. Just a broken guy, got a few screws loose, I guess.”

In the midst of the stark and solemn conversation, Rich joked with ground control, “Hey, you think if I land this successfully Alaska would give me a job as a pilot?” Ground control, “You know I think they would give you a job doing anything if you can pull this off.” Rich, “Yeahhhhh right! Nah, I’m a white guy.”

Horizon Air CEO Gary Beck said he was baffled about how Russell picked up the flying skills. “We don’t know how he learned to do that,” he said. “Commercial aircraft are complex machines. No idea how he achieved that experience.”

Pierce County Sheriff Paul Pastor commented that Rich “did something foolish and may well have paid with his life” and the flight was “a joyride gone terribly wrong.” I wholeheartedly disagree with the sheriff’s assessment.

Rich was in a place that the sheriff likely could not possibly understand. He was one of the “middle children of history.” With no future to look forward to, deracinated in his own homeland, dispossessed by alien masses who not only drive down wages but create hostile living environments with a destroyed sense of social cohesion and community which produced nothing other than deracinated consumer units.

Perhaps Rich did want to be a pilot, and on August 10th decided he was going to live out one last dream before flying into the sunset. For some reason, he felt this was no country for white men. Maybe it was the FAA rules that operate under the premise that the aviation profession is too white. It is possible his feelings were due to major airlines proclaiming they want to train pilots with more “diverse backgrounds.” It could have been watching his city, his town, his work, his local grocery store, and every aspect of his life becoming increasingly “enriched” with aliens. Whatever it was, Rich was keenly aware of the current racial dynamic at play in the US, and it was most certainly a source of discontent.

Despite the media elites lecturing whites day-in and day-out on our “privilege,” the white life expectancy is dropping, while that of blacks and Hispanics is rising. White suicide rates are rising at a faster rate than other races, and white Americans are dying younger than the rest. Suicides rising, drug and alcohol abuse is rising, “deaths of despair,” they are called, and its endemic of a population with no hope for the future.

“Man, the sights went by so fast. I was thinking, like, I’m going to have this moment of serenity, take in all the sights.”

“There’s a lot of pretty stuff, but they’re pretty in a different context.”

“Hey I want the coordinates of that orca, with err, you know the mama orca with the baby, I wanna go see that guy.”

Some of the last words ever spoken by a man who had his homeland and his future stolen from him. Rich was sick and tired of living in this post-modern, multicultural, materialistic, hellscape. And he did something, it might not have been the smartest thing, and he left behind many who will be devastated by the news. This was one last “fuck you” to the whole rotten society. I felt an immediate kinship with Rich, and the outpouring of similar sentiments online made it clear there are thousands of others just like him, who feel the same things and think the same thoughts.

Rich was probably a rather normal guy, reacting to a very abnormal and profoundly sick society. And maybe, those who go a little crazy, are in reality, the sanest of all of us. The ones who are least suited to adapt to this bizarre reality might be the ones who see things with most clarity in the end. It appears Rich was intent on not hurting anybody, and more than wanting to die, maybe what he really wanted was to feel alive, one more time.

I’m devastated this happened. It could have been any one of us, and I’m sorry we weren’t there for him this time. What a sad and somber reminder of what we are doing – fighting to give our people something to live for again. Fighting to take back the future that was stolen from us. To restore a sense of inner peace and serenity that we have been searching for endlessly.

“I think I’m gonna try to do a barrel roll, and if that goes good . . . nose down and call it a night.”

And into that good night, you did go. See you on the other side, Sky King.

Related

This entry was posted in North American New Right and tagged , , , , , , , . Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Zorost
    Posted August 13, 2018 at 10:45 pm | Permalink
  2. Bob
    Posted August 13, 2018 at 10:20 am | Permalink

Are there photos of the crash site? I almost feel that this is an Icarian myth in real time in my own life.

3. rhondda
    Posted August 13, 2018 at 8:38 am | Permalink

This man faced death right on. He did not run away. It may have begun as desperation, but I can imagine the exhilarating feeling of flying and freedom he must have felt. I am not advocating copy cats at all. I also can imagine as the plane went down, he went up. So in his name and for all those who wish to fly, we must fight on. This reminded me of John Magee’s poem High Flight. He is still flying.

4. Gordon Bennet
    Posted August 12, 2018 at 10:33 pm | Permalink

Morgoth did a good vid on this – he also has a good blog ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w49tGTw3USA&feature=em-uploademail

5. tom blues
    Posted August 12, 2018 at 4:31 pm | Permalink

Betting a woman is some not insignificant, maybe primary, factor here. Stay tuned, since you don’t know the guy. Just a hunch.

6. Tyler
    Posted August 12, 2018 at 4:04 pm | Permalink

He abandoned his wife.

• eah
      Posted August 12, 2018 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

That is one unfortunate aspect of it, yes.

If you examine the vulgar political rhetoric of today, particularly the anti-white and anti-male nature of much of it, would you say he had understandable reasons for his apparently deeper feelings of alienation, loss, and abandonment?

7. vadhajtáska
    Posted August 12, 2018 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

The way he whose to end his life is becoming a catharsis for an entire generation, more specifically while millennial men.

8. Thomas
    Posted August 12, 2018 at 12:55 pm | Permalink

This is a special event. Rich and his death are a mirror to young white men and their desperation to live in a noble world with meaning and dignity for themselves and their race. Rich is SkyKing forever, regardless of how the media and others will spin it, regardless of the actual facts of his life, death, and mental state.

We’re fortunate that circumstances allowed us to observe and record the details of his death that put it in context and give it meaning. Let us not forget though that his death is pure tragedy and the future victory needs men like Rich alive more than it needs accidental martyrs. We who would see the victory of the white race in this fight for survival can’t throw away our lives cheaply; they are too precious and we are too few. Find these men in your own lives and be their brothers, for their and your own sakes.

• Modernslave
      Posted August 13, 2018 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

Thank you for this comment. I can’t stop thinking about this. In a way, I feel like he died for us. For white people. I can’t explain it, but what he did, is how I feel, on the inside. Getting really sick of it.

9. B. Smith
    Posted August 12, 2018 at 11:10 am | Permalink

Thank you for this article and insight.

I noticed that many white people understood, and that other whites were afraid to understand.

Non-whites were quick with clumsy attacks like how security measures need to be increased against white people — totally missing the point (maybe genetically/intellectually unable to get it).

ZOG was panic-quick with #mentalHealth — yeah goyim he just needed some freudian analysis and some pills — otherwise everything is great go back to sleep until we finish you…

But many many whites got it, some facing it, some recoiling in paralyzing anxiety:

1. In a world where a kind thoughtful decent and capable young white man like Richard Russell sees no future for himself then is there a future for any of us white people?

2. There was nothing wrong with his “mental health” (although I wish I had known him and had the chance to steer him onto a path of service to his folk & the upward path) — it is instead the “mental health” of our dying white civilization, and the whites who have betrayed their race that is mentally suspect.

I hope all those who loved him and will be disappointed he gave up on life, along with those who did not know him but understand him somehow, will be inspired by the sad yet beautiful poetry he made of his last hour to reach out to eachother and honor all our heroes and martyrs by stepping onward and upward together to accomplish the 14 words.

He gave up on the struggle, we as a race failed him, but it feels like somehow he gave us a gift anyway in the unconcious poetry of his passing…

Rest in peace Rich, or better yet come back into the struggle if you can…

• Isaac Putin
      Posted August 13, 2018 at 3:35 am | Permalink

Well said

10. metal_gear
    Posted August 12, 2018 at 9:55 am | Permalink

Here is a thread from twitter that discusses the Sky King and why this strikes a chord with so many people. It hits very close to home for me personally, I feel like this guy was a brother.

11. Psalm 55:6-8
    Posted August 12, 2018 at 6:58 am | Permalink

Oh, that I had the wings of a dove!

I would fly away and be at peace.

I would fly away to the wilderness and find a safe place to be, safe and away from the storm.

…I’ve been weeping all evening.

I feel like I know this guy because I feel constantly what he must have been feeling.

This man was obviously hurting and in pain.

And he did the one thing he had left that made him feel free, and he died in that feeling, and he did it without hurting or killing anyone.

Every time I see these pics and vids, all I can think if is my personal favorite Bible passage, which I posted here.

…and that verse is what Rich did…

And what I wish I could do.

…how many of us young men of the Millennial generation making up the broken backbone of our shattered movement feel like Sky King?

We’re so tired that even our rage at the evil and injustice being done to us and our own isn’t enough to keep us going. We’re running out of steam, if we haven’t already.

…I understand the tragic beauty and allure of Sky King…but how many of us are going to feel that he is example to emulate instead of inspire?

His words…they speak to me because I feel that way every day.

Not just feeling, but knowing you’re a disappointment.

Longing to have the illusion, even for an instant, of feeling free and weightless, unchained from the earth, unshackled from your care, the sun on your face, knowing you’re hurting no one, just desiring, for one brief instant in your miserable life, to feel the joy you might not even have had as a small child…

And Heaven feels so very far away.

So very far.

12. Joel
    Posted August 12, 2018 at 6:23 am | Permalink

“He could have been any one of us”. I’m guessing that he wasn’t. I think he was likely in that terrible place where you feel everything we feel, and think your alone. That your the one that’s crazy. I have a hunch there would a have been a valorous use for a man as bold as Rich. Let’s keep trying to reach the SkyKings before they fly away.

• Dr Mr Ogger
      Posted August 12, 2018 at 11:46 am | Permalink

We save lives. We ruin lives.

The honest alt-right assessment of life that we can give is that we will demand everything from your life.

Right now, we give hope, but we don’t give fulfillment. We give fulfillment, at the cost of hope.

You simply can’t be alt-right without the conflict that comes with it. Some can handle it, some cant. Maybe at some point the alt-right will be able to sustain its own.

• Dakota
        Posted August 12, 2018 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

Rich strikes me as a guy who knew that something is wrong with society but was innocent enough to not go looking for the hard truths. His struggle was man vs. self and he embodied the hero myth. This is why we’re all so captivated by his martyrdom against modernity.

I think it would be a mistake to say that we give hope but no fulfillment. Our hope is the restoration of our people. I am fufilled as an individual by leading a full life, raising children, and encouraging others to do the same.

One Trackback