1. John
    Posted November 17, 2019 at 6:27 pm | Permalink

Hi, hope you see this, sorry for the major change of subject but I wrote to Mark C. and this might explain to you why Scotlands so fucked up. I”ve been trying to get folk aware that Scotland’s got this segregated school system and we get played off each other throughout adulthood, we can never get a real nationalist movement, like the jilet gaunes or a Gemma O’Doherty type cos folk will care more if their the same religion and refuse to support them if not. I went to both types of school and it’s the single biggest reason Scots can never wake up and its the best divide and rule in the western world.
    It is exactly like N.I. without “The Troubles” (Civil War).
    , I went to both Roman Catholic and Non-Denominational schools and my family is completely mixed Catholic and Protestant so I notice when we”re played against each other. Basically my understanding of how and why we have this apartheid school system and the damage it does to our society. Also that Scotland must appear as this super-left progressive nationalist place but the Nationalism part is just a word, they could be called the Scottish Bingo Party and would still manage fine as we’re all at each other’s throats.

Right, so at the start of the 20th century Communism/Socialism is catching on all over Europe at the same time West Scotland has a huge influx of immigrants from Ireland.
    Glasgow had bread queues around George Square miles long and machine gun emplacements all around. Many people were shot dead during the riots that went on. Government does a switcheroo and says “No, No, the immigrants are the reason you are all piss poor and starving not us, so forget that Communism, it won’t help you. John McLean and the ” Red Clydesiders” are historical references for this time in Glasgow.
    So the Catholic immigrants are put in separate schools as the Untermensch and are vilified as needing separated or converted out of Catholicism. This is 1912 I’m sure that went down and the school segregation began. My family came here as Catholics mid 1800’s I learned recently, it was my Grandad became a Protestant, I knew that.
    Anyway decades later the Catholic population here is pretty much the equivalent of Muslims in the Western world. They have all the rights and protection (special treatment) possible but are still oppressed somehow. Recently a priest was spat on during an Orange parade, people have been trying to get them banned or highly restricted. I’m 51, when I was young both sides had flute bands and they were just parades and things were much less hostile. This caused an uproar in the media here, the flute bands were hammered and a man was prosecuted. Hope Not Hate are always showing up, Bhoys Against Bigotry is another one, the prejudice is only addressed in one direction not both ways, this serves to antagonise everybody and is a good recent example of the divide and rule that goes on here. Very recently one Glasgow football teams fans were banned under threat of prosecution from singing one particular song. Whereas a cause of wider public outrage for decades around another set of fans singing and celebrating terrorist atrocities from the troubles in Ireland goes completely ignored and is thus condoned as acceptable.
    Kids at age five are split up from best friends and even relatives to go to their separate schools, this happened to me and I could not comprehend why my best freind had to go to a Catholic school miles away and I went to a “Protestant” school up the road. Also when I started going to an R.C. school age 14 I found I had cousins I had heard of or hardly knew, some only living a few streets away that I never knew of as we were schooled separately.

Catholics, in fact most, are oblivious it seems, I done all my research years ago and found forums where people say things like, ” I never noticed I was at a Catholic school”,or ” Looking back it is harmful, but I liked being there with only other Catholics”. The subject of splitting best friends, cousins that play together and even half-brothers and sisters to go to which ever school also comes on forums. Funny that all through “Protestant” school we used to say, ” Those Catholics don’t”get as good a Christmas as us cause it’s off to chapel at midnight and a tangerine Christmas morning”, then going to Catholic school I heard all the time, “You proddy’s don’t get as good a Christmas as us.” That’s what it’s like here.When someone asks what school you went to most take that as fishing for your religion and can be kinda sinister.

Anyway, I know this is more anecdotal than I wanted, but I wanted to give you something to go on if it comes up again. It explains why Scotland is politically a mystery to the rest of the UK and stays under the radar as even Millennial Woes might not know much of this as a lot of private schools will just look like a normal school for Roman Catholics or not. I am talking about the thousands of state schools that will only employ Catholics and is only justifiable economically when the divide and rule value is considered. I live between two large High schools, a few hundred yards one way is the school my son goes to, and a few hundred yards the other way is another school where 80% are bussed in from housing schemes up to 30 miles away. Financially it’s bonkers and I thought I would see mixed schools in my lifetime but no way,
    It does not matter which party is in power though, no-one has ever raised this as it is just too valuable to them as a control method. Surely someone with an audience can do this issue justice, I tried to get Dr Ed Dutton interested, imagine his brain pulling this issue apart. At least it a mention if you can, Thank you.
    All the best,
    John
    Glasgow

2. James Dunphy
    Posted October 7, 2018 at 11:01 am | Permalink

Most of the jobs you can do after being doxxed are really tough manual labor jobs that women typically don’t do, so doxxing harms women’s earning potential more than that of men.

3. Posted October 5, 2018 at 7:22 am | Permalink

A compelling testimony from Laura, glad to see her here.

The following is crucial:

“What I remember about this encounter was the following: If I, as an open nationalist, had to pluck myself up in order to embrace the onslaught that followed, how uncomfortable must questions like this make apolitical females feel?”

The taboos must be broken.

4. Miha M
    Posted October 2, 2018 at 9:53 pm | Permalink

The purpose of this whole charade is to lower white birth rates. Naturally this isn’t good for women, but the purpose isn’t to harm women or to wage war on women.

Woman that can break social conditioning can lead a very satisfying life. But biggest enemy to achieve this are women themselves. Most women know that feminism is hurting them in the long run, but they just cant resist the benefits of feminism when it suits them, they just cant resist the temptation. Even the “woke” women will make up some rationalization when it suits them.

• E
      Posted October 3, 2018 at 8:21 am | Permalink

In my country a housewife gets 60% of her deceased husband’s pension for 1 year only. After that, it’s about $100 per month. Only the underclass and the very wealthy “break social conditioning”. In many countries even getting basic health insurance is tricky.

Have you ever tried researching a topic before you form an opinion about it?

• Miha M
        Posted October 3, 2018 at 11:55 pm | Permalink

The sad situation you’re describing is result of feminism. And the $100 sounds like you live in Serbia or some developing country where economic standards are extremely low. Because this is most definitely is not the case in developed western countries. Traditionally elderly widows would subsist on savings and with assistance of her sons. I dont need to be “educated” on the legislation in each and every country to know that.

But other than that you make great case in point. Seize the benefits, but shun the responsibilities that come with it. Modern feminism.

• E
          Posted October 6, 2018 at 9:11 am | Permalink

The sad situation you’re describing is result of feminism.

It’s the result of highly efficient, mass producing capitalism, which moved the production of goods, and later services out of the homestead.

And the $100… most definitely is not the case in developed western countries

Pensions in Germany. (Image originally from Bild magazine.)

Savings? When raising 3+ kids on a single salary?

No, I would not want to live on the money of my children. They would need that for their own families.

Traditionally people owned property, that is, independent means that could sustain them in illness or old age. People without property often didn’t marry, they lived as servants in other people’s households. Today, almost no one owns property. People barely own the roof over their head.

There were of course poor people who owned nothing but their workforce, and they married and had children. But that was always considered a threadbare existence, worthy of pity and charity.

Seize the benefits, but shun the responsibilities that come with it.

Please explain how to live as a housewife, and at the same time get full health insurance and pension, when all meaningful social security benefits are legally tied to jobs, not kids. (Again, not because of feminism. This is how social security systems have always worked, since their beginning in Bismarckian Germany.)

5. Posted September 29, 2018 at 9:19 am | Permalink

Pretty good, but flogs the white genocide fallacy.

“. . . we are merely a few decades away from becoming minority populations . . . orchestrated by a rootless clique of international businessmen.”

Why would international businessmen want white populations to become minorities? How would that benefit them? White people have willingly gone along with consumer capitalism for decades, producing, buying and borrowing. Those Nazi types who blame Jews ignore the obvious fact that Israel depends on white Western support for its survival.

“Native fertility rates in white countries are being lowered by the continuous promotion of feminism, abortion, promiscuity, and mixed-race relationships . . . These four tools, which are being used to speed up our demographic replacement . . . No account of the war on white women would be complete without me addressing the mass-marketing of interracial relationships which we see today in the West . . . The clear aim here is to normalize certain attitudes and influence public behavior.”

Promiscuity lowers the birth rate? Anyway, race mixing is a result of immigration plus cultural assimilation – many people are naturally liberal and do not have strong racial identities. And children who grow up in mixed populations will regard it as normal by adulthood. For mixing not to eventually happen there has to be major cultural barriers (e.g. religion). Advertisers include racial minority people to maximise customer appeal – money, money. You’re on firmer ground with regard to programme makers, quite a few of whom probably do have an anti-white agenda. But do soaps and Doctor Who have a big influence on partner choice? I doubt it. Simple physical and cultural proximity are the main things.

It is easier to go off on witch hunts than accept the fact that most people just don’t care strongly about identitarian issues.

• Thomas
      Posted September 29, 2018 at 1:29 pm | Permalink

We don’t have to answer why certain things are happening to know they are bad and against the interests of white people. Whatever their motive, international businessmen and government policies put into effect policies and programs that dilute and displace whites in their own lands. Asking a rhetorical question about their motivation is not relevant. You are correct that white people have been their own worst enemy in pursuing consumerism and individualism to the point of near racial suicide, but it’s not an either/or decision between blame. There are elements of both.

Yes, promiscuity in a world of free or cheap birth control and pleasure worship diminishes birth rates.

Anti-miscegenation laws were on the books in America at least up to even one lifetime ago, and it had nothing to do with religion or anything else you were talking about. Racial identity existed implicitly, even for many liberals, until the programs of cultural Marxism in academia and popular culture poisoned and deconstructed that implicit identity for many whites.

Answering the question of why most people don’t care about identitarian issues, which you are right about, will.lead you back to the money, efforts, and especially ideas of Jews.

• nineofclubs
      Posted September 29, 2018 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

‘Why would Internatinal businessmen want white populations to become minorities?’

A good question – and one without a simple answer in my opinion.

During the late 20th century large scale (mass) immigration into Western countries proceeded on a scale not seen before WW2. Initially, some of this movement was simply for humanitarian reasons. But in time, it became clear that newly arrived migrants – particularly those from non-European sources – were generally less picky about wages and working conditions than local white workers.

During the 1970’s trade union power and the labour share of GDP were at their peak – and business was looking for ways to roll back the clock. By importing a competitive workforce that had few cultural ties or bonds of social solidarity with organised (white) labour, this was quickly achieved.

By the 1980’s, for example, the Australian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) were crowing about mass immigration ‘dampening wages pressure’ and calling for more of the same. Of course, in time some of the migrants from earlier waves were recruited by the union movement, so it was clear that fresh arrivals would be needed on an ongoing basis to keep the pressure on labour.

In addition to the expansion of the labour pool and the division of organised labour, mass immigration had the extra benefit for business of rapidly growing the local population; faster than would be possible through natural growth. This provided bigger domestic markets for businesses and more consumers in markets where affluence and consumption were the norm. An endlessly growing population also means endless economic ‘growth’, propping up the unsustainable Ponzi scheme that passes for our western finance system at present.

As even Noam Chomsky has said, modern capitalism doesn’t really care whether it’s customers or workers are black, white or other. It wants profit, that’s all. Individual global businessmen probably give little thought either way to the fate of white nations. But the system they rely on (capitalism) works remorselessly against us. Those who come to nationalism from the pro-business Right seem (in my opinion) to struggle with the idea that it’s capitalism, itself – rather than some crusty misfits on the left – which presents the greatest long term threat to our survival as white peoples.

• SO
        Posted September 30, 2018 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

I agree with your assessment of capitalism to a point. The thing with modern capitalism (in white countries of course), is that it’s free market competition for small time white businesses and lawyers, while the most successful businesses and non whites get ridiculous protections and concessions. Remember, intense competition *between* white nations (and individuals through market competition) is what drove Europeans to become the dominant cultural, political, technological powerhouse on this planet. This is why China or India did not come to dominate the world as Europeans have done; they never had the level of internal competition that Europe had. This is why China, in particular, stagnated after the Song dynasty.

Capitalism has def outlived its usefulness, though, at least as we have it today. Or I’m totally wrong. Lol

6. sylvie
    Posted September 28, 2018 at 6:36 pm | Permalink

“…our long-term fulfillment – is nationalism … homogeneous, secure environments, … healthy traditions, and natural order, all of which can only be achieved … among our own.”

Imagine the awakening, when the British realize that they fought a World War fiercely opposing precisely these concepts !

And that without that bloodshed, today London would be British, Paris French and Berlin German …

7. nineofclubs
    Posted September 27, 2018 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

Your example of social conditioning/pressure to do with Anthony Joshua is interesting.
    I had a similar encounter in a group setting where I expressed – very politely – a view about the actual value of mass immigration for Australia. The group reaction was a mixture of nervous giggles and attempts to change the subject. Later, however, more than one of the group told me individually that they agreed with what I’d said. One went further, wondering aloud how to reverse the effects of 40 years of bad immigration policy.
    It seems that despite what people know and believe, we’ve become socially conditioned to respond in ‘acceptable’ ways. The white Australian working class is not immune to this process, but being less concerned about maintaining a respectable image, is more likely to speak its mind.
    Great article. Hope to see more from Laura on CC in future.

• Wanred
      Posted September 28, 2018 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Very interesting to read a woman’s point of view on these matters. I hope to see more of these writings in the future.

My personal experience with dating is that the women who expressed a desire to also date other races (or ended up doing so) more often than not had mental issues, came from a broken home or generally had very low expectations of the men in their lives.

What always amused me were the self-proclaimed open-border feminists who expressed their desire for exclusively having children with a white man and did so with a straight face. Shit-eating grin usually ensued.

8. John Carter
    Posted September 27, 2018 at 11:31 am | Permalink

Great article. The psychological warfare being waged against White women is very real, and very evil. To retain social acceptance, you’re required to act contrary to all your instincts: to be a wife and mother; to date and marry within your tribe; to avoid dangerous foreigners.

The flip side of this is that White men are to be prevented from protecting their women from aliens, and are furthermore socialized to behave like utter betas. Go to the night club, and you’ll see negroes shamelessly grinding up against White women while White men stand on the sidelines. Our own instincts tell us to deal harshly with Interlopers who would take our women, but we understand too well that any intercession will be met by those same over-socialized women with cries of racism … just as, if we emulate non-Whites in their behavior towards White women, we will be accused of sexism.

White women understand that we’re supposed to protect them. We don’t, and they hate us for it, deep down where in the parts of their souls they have been conditioned to pretend don’t exist.

And then there are the night clubs themselves, where the dance floor – with its overpowering rhythmic noise, its gyrating bodies, its drunken abandon – replicates the natural mating environment of the African, and has nothing in common with the dances that Europeans require to evaluate their partners as a whole individual rather than just a piece of ass. We’re being forced to mate like negroes and are miserable in consequence.

• Rob Bottom
      Posted September 29, 2018 at 12:10 am | Permalink

Even in the absence of large numbers of foreigners, women’s lib does enormous damage to the traditional gender balance. Just look at Japan, where women were also encouraged to join the workforce but there has been very little immigration. They don’t have as much of an issue with foreigners pissing in the gene pool as we do, but the women there are materialistic to a fault and, empowered by their financial independence, many admit they refuse to marry a man who earns less than $70k a year.

This attitude consigns a large portion of Japanese men to a life of permanent bachelorhood. In contrast, the women can enjoy flings when they want to, have abortions on demand, and if they miss the boat on having children they can always just buy a puppy. And we know what that has done to the Japanese birth rate.

When given the option, it seems the majority of high IQ women will choose to pursue some shitty office job for the joys of financial independence rather than be a pregnant housewife with a couple of children to look after. The solution is to take the choice away from them. Perhaps employers should not hire a woman under the age of 35, with the expectation being she will spend her most fertile years finding a man and starting a family. By that time the kids should already be going to school everyday, so most of her work as a mother will be over. With the divorce laws the way they are, I’d say that’s a fairly good compromise.

2 Trackbacks