The Story of ChuckE2009

Who is ChuckE2009? Just a humble welder. A working class man. Father Antonio Vieira would describe him as “the salt of the earth.” A normal white man like millions out there, working a skilled job, unassuming and dutiful. What distinguishes him however is that he runs one of the biggest YouTube channels about welding, with 556,000 subscribers.

I am employed in a similar occupation as ChuckE, but in many ways I am also the opposite of ChuckE. I am also employed as a tradesman, but I am a university student, from a privileged family, who decided out of ideological reasons to start working with his hands. ChuckE did not go to university and was not interested in it. Instead, he is self-taught. He was red-pilled before I ever was: by his own claim, he was red-pilled in 2014. But he kept it a secret until the day I am writing this, May 10, 2019. I didn’t even start this journey until 2015, and at that time I was merely having doubts and questions. I am the indoctrinated, born to privilege white man who is ignorant of his people’s plight and who needed to actively deprogram himself from leftist thinking and parasitic pretenses to labor in order to become a normal right-wing, working-class man. ChuckE was born as the honest working class man with an IQ above his station, but who uses his talents productively in other venues than his job.

This might all sound a bit socialist, but I am really no socialist. I studied economics, I know why socialism cannot work. And more than that, I think socialism keeps bad genes alive when they should be allowed to die off. But I also admire, and have by choice joined, the working class. Because I believe all non-direct labor that neither creates nor builds is parasitic. Management, office work, data entry is all predicated and parasitic upon true productivity. Even our financial system, from stocks to the monetary system is all reliant upon and a derivative off the productivity of the labor of a worker. That does not mean it is superfluous, however. All complex systems require management and administration. But do realize that the labor of the working man is the building block of the entire system. Without him, there is nothing. No quarterly profits to base your short on. No commodities to purchase futures on. The fact that our modern world has a hierarchical view that puts the office worker above the workman (even though the skilled workman earns easily double to triple that of an office worker) is a historical relic that does not match reality.

Anyway, back to ChuckE. He decided to reveal himself recently, by reading Brenton Tarrant’s manifesto as an audiobook, with some commentary. In a video he posted the day after, he explained he had decided to drop the mask and had started dropping small red pills 2 months earlier. Because, in his own words, “there comes a point that a man must realize there are more important things to fight for, and not just be occupied by purely material concerns.” His main obstacle to going all out was his job. A concern I am familiar with, and have heard from many people as their main obstruction to becoming a more active voice in this movement.

ChuckE2009 decided to drop all pretense and come out as an ethno-nationalist shortly after the Tarrant reading. His main reasoning being that the video was spread on 4chan, so journalists would definitely pick up on it sooner or later. And he did not come out as an ideologically vague ethno-nationalist either. He knew all the demographic talking points, the criticism of degeneracy. He even named certain groups that I can’t name. He went on a hard ethno-nationalist rant for his 556,000 mostly white male subscribers.

ChuckE is an example of how most any white person can be woken up to ethno-nationalism and identitarianism. In my job, which even despite the demographics is 90% white Dutch, every man I work with hates foreigners. They dislike their work ethic, their ways. They know not to say it when the boss is around but they will have outbursts on the work floor sometimes. “I wish they would throw all these foreigners out!” I have heard men shout when they felt free to express themselves. It is only because they feel disprivileged and impotent that they shut their mouths. And they have an understanding of respectability. These men may be coarse, but don’t be mistaken, they have money (a skilled trade will earn you an easy €4000 per month, taxes paid) and they are reliably socially conservative. In daily talk, homosexuals and foreigners do not earn much praise.

ChuckE is proof that such men can wake up to identitarian self-interest when prompted. Or even when they are somewhat smart and do the research themselves. Quite easily even. And that is what I find so very encouraging about this. So that is the story of how one of the largest welding channels (almost three times the size of the biggest ethno-nationalist channel, Red Ice) joined our side. As he has said, “I didn’t ask for any of this. I wanted to be a dairy farmer.”

For the rest, see ChuckE in his own words.

This entry was posted in North American New Right and tagged , , , , , , , , . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. anon
    Posted June 6, 2019 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

Hi all,
    1. This is great news.
    2. Could someone please link me to the videos in question? All the links come up with blank youtube unavailable pages.
    3. I am reading this article on the 7th June. I follow online news in our community/movement quite closely. How is it that i am only hearing about this NOW?
    This illustrates one of the problems in the movement in its current state. Information distribution needs to become much better. We could have given this guy another 50k subs if we shared this event more efficiently.
    Thanks counter currents for being on the ball.
    For the people higher up in the movement, please discuss this issue of information channels. This should have been big news.

2. Wen0110
    Posted May 26, 2019 at 3:32 pm | Permalink

I originally subscribed to ChuckE2009 because I needed to do some stick welding, which I had not done since 9th grade shop class; I’m sixty. His videos got me up and running again in no time, but then something unexpected happened: I really liked the kid — his spirit, his optimism, his realism, etc. I started systematically watching his videos, even the ones that normally not be of much interest to your average suburbanite. I had the bell on his channel active, so every new video that came up, I was onto it that day. I watched his video about the New Zealand attack, I was really pleased that he had taken the time to make this clear. I was immediately proud of him what he did, but even as I watched, I knew that the Youtube Thought Police were not going to like it. Personally, I don’t know what actions to take, but lest Europeans wake up and start taking concrete action, we will ultimately be destroyed. I am getting old. I often find myself shaking my head. When the European colonial Empires, especially the British, started abandoning the assumptions that had made them great, Evil started planning it’s comeback. Europeans and Americans had once understood that the White race would always be under threat from the low-IQ dark races. It was a Kipling-esque belief that prompted the White race had to dominate the world, not just to protect the White race, but also as a Christian mercy to the lesser races. Only when modernism infected western thought did we loose sight of this noble undertaking. For me, it is unbearably sad that even those who see the plight that we are now in fail to see modernism’s role in destroying the west. Even those who see what is happening often base so much of what they believe about the situation on the corrupt assumptions and revisionist history of modernism. If you want to truly understand why Europe rose to greatness in the modern world, forget the so-called Enlightenment. You must rethink your understanding of the Middle Ages, which were far from “dark” and far from “evil.” ChuckE2009 has a Christian religious component to his understanding of things, and this gives me hope. I am convinced that only a resolute return to our historic Christian religious foundations will protect us now. (Such hope seems futile when the hierarchy of the Catholic Church is now mired in Modernist corruption and sexual perversion. Even so, some — the SSPX, for example — are leading the way to restoration. How sad that most so-called White Nationalists fail to realize that they are held back by the fallacious assumptions and lies of modernism. The Western intellectual foundation is everything.

3. Matthew
    Posted May 19, 2019 at 3:31 am | Permalink

No activity on any of his social media for the last 9 days despite his declaration that he’s starting a political movement.

4. Lord Shang
    Posted May 16, 2019 at 5:48 am | Permalink

ChuckE is a great man, a true hero like I’ve rarely seen in my life.

5. Hugo Adrian
    Posted May 15, 2019 at 11:46 pm | Permalink

In daily talk, homosexuals and foreigners do not earn much praise.

Two completely different groups. One rapes your women, the other leaves more women for you! Everyone on the Dissident Right should look to Ancient Greece and Rome to see that homosexuality has been documented going back thousands of years among our people, it has probably always been a part of human interaction.

Most of the ignorance come from religion. These attitudes forced homosexuals into the closet, who then carried on as if they were straight to avoid arousing suspicion and to make their parents happy. Naturally this emotionally scars the straight people who end up stuck in loveless relationships and marriages. So, while I think they could probably not do the whole pride parade thing, and there probably shouldn’t be anywhere near as much media coverage given their percentage of the population, I am way more concerned about the 700 million non-whites who wish to move in next door to me than the white gays.

If you’re concerned about the rates of child sexual abuse, just look at the number of victims of the Muslim child-rape gangs compared to the abuse in the Catholic church (some of which is probably over-stated to sue for damages). The relatively small population of Muslims in Britain have raped more children in 40 years than the church has done in the whole world in the same time frame, and the clergy had all the benefits of being a trusted part of the society with immediate access to children. The sexual predators in the Muslim community think they have a God-given right to rape our children and act on it, while most homosexuals are law-abiding people. This should tell you where the real threat lies.

Edward Dutton did an interesting video about the potential evolutionary causes and benefits of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMEHy39ANAQ

• BenjaminTheThelemite
      Posted May 16, 2019 at 6:25 pm | Permalink

Hasidic Jews in New York City are actually the worst offenders insofar as religious-based child molestation.

I recall reading statistics stating that 50% of men within that community had been molested by fellow-Jews as children.

Of course, there are huge differences, from my POV as a White person, between groups that abuse their own vs groups that abuse those within my group. Those particular types religious folks tend to be fairly insular, so whatever weirdness that exists within their community, just as with polygamous Mormon compounds in the Western USA, doesn’t really affect the mainstream culture.

6. Arthur Konrad
    Posted May 15, 2019 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

Regarding the third paragraph –

Organizational abilities will always be more valued than manual work, because everyone subconsciously recognizes its power and submits to it. The supremacy of organizers cannot be denied – take a diligent and reliable folk who are not particularly clever, and take a group of outright lazy bags with great intelligence and organizing skills, and the latter always triumph. No morality there, just a simple law of nature.

• Éordred
      Posted May 16, 2019 at 3:42 am | Permalink

Office clerks do not have not necessarily have any organizational ability.

7. Antidote
    Posted May 14, 2019 at 8:10 pm | Permalink

‘I believe that all non-direct labour that neither creates nor builds is parasitic.’–Eordred
    ‘The True wealth of the world is labour.’–Karl Marx
    I’ve been thinking about these things since I was a wee one; used to have arguments over ‘real” workers. To my mind:
    Miners, farmers, ranchers, mill/foundry workers, assembly line, lumber/sawmill create wealth.
    (The agricultural slaves of the 19th Century are also in this category).
    Those who build bridges, roads, railroads, airports and ships are integral to the creation of wealth.
    Accountants, shippers, managers, advertising, salesmen, maintenance, landscaping, and sanitation leech from wealth.
    Bartenders, waiters, chambermaids, prostitutes, actors, barbers, clergy produce nothing yet create wealth.
    And the owners pocket the wealth. Also… they say there is dignity in all labour.

• Posted June 13, 2019 at 10:15 am | Permalink

I started out as an Accountant, and from my point of view their only saving grace is protecting assets by documenting assets as existing. Otherwise, they are a drain and a nuisance. I chose to continue my education to become an engineer and later a teacher. It bothered me greatly to work with people who were Accountants due to their arrogance and lack of common sense.
      It used to be where immigrants strived to assimilate into their new country, but it’s quite the opposite today. It could be the volume of immigrants that causes this ideology in that they bring a piece of their country with them when they enter enmass. there is a schism occurring in our world: the evil people are rising to enslave and divide the good, God-fearing people. I’m glad I’ll be dead of old age when the religious based World War III occurs!

8. Travis LeBlanc
    Posted May 14, 2019 at 6:27 pm | Permalink

He released a follow up video about his video getting deleted.

9. Drogger
    Posted May 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

I wonder if the portajohn debate phenomenon is ubiquitous throughout the world, or just a product of the times?

I just got into the trades and the portajohn is one of those places where an anonymous comment can spark off debates. Trolling, serious comment, it all happens. It’s the original shitposting format.

As to ChuckE, I wonder if he ever dropped red pills on a portajohn wall? It’s in my mind.

10. Steve
    Posted May 14, 2019 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

If anyone has it put it on Bitchite please.

• wanred
      Posted May 15, 2019 at 1:33 am | Permalink

I have a transcript of the entire video. I’ll clean it up and send it over to the editors.

11. AE
    Posted May 14, 2019 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

It looks like Youtube has deleted the linked video.

12. F. Roger Devlin