Looking Back at 2019

1,329 words

I’m happy to say that I can look back upon 2019 with a great deal of satisfaction. In my private life, the one with the kids, the pets, the job, the mortgage, etc. I’ve made great strides.

After a great deal of drama and tough love, I was able to pull some teenagers out of less-than-helpful relationships that stressed me (and them) out a great deal. At work, I managed a rather large, but good for all, changeover in people without missing a deadline. I was also able to make progress on several improvements I’d had in mind for my job – I won’t say what they are, but I’m pleased with the progress. I’m also one of those fellows who was heavily invested in residential housing in 2008. I thus lost a great deal in the Great Recession, but over the last year I’ve really been able to pull out of the financial hole that I was once in. On that count, the light at the end of the tunnel can be seen.

In my life as a Counter-Currents activist, I’m also pleased. More of my articles were published this year than last. Unfortunately, I have no idea what impact those ideas have on any of my readers. Do people take my leadership advice on when to fire people? Do any Volvo-driving Yankees from the suburbs around Hartford, Connecticut read my take on the actions of their abolitionist ancestors and change their point of view from their smug, basic liberalism to that of being a white advocate? Because all of my work goes out onto the impersonal and cold internet, I feel as though I am something of a preacher delivering sermons to the stones on the surface of a lifeless, silent planet.

Red, rocky surface of Mars.

Am I preaching to the stones of Mars? And yet I know if we should be silent, these stones would immediately cry out!

From a Movement perspective, 2019 has also been an all-around good year. Before getting to why this is so, one must take a look at matters from my perspective, an American white advocate. Here are how I see things:

• The United States government is the legitimate expression of white Americans.
  • That government is hacked by Jews and has been so since the Taft administration.
  • The following events are occurring that harm white interests –
    • Immigration from the Third World
    • American sponsored warfare in the Middle East (which serves the interests of Jews)
    • The hollowing out of the American economy – an event facilitated by the way our trade policies work with Asia, especially China.

Politically, things to a degree have moved in a positive pro-white way. Initially, I looked at the impeachment of Donald Trump with dread, but now that it has occurred I realized that the event couldn’t have been better for us. The optics of it are totally in our favor. The impeachment is clearly a Sanhedrin of vicious, hypocritical Jews. The Congressmen who arranged the farce are Jews, the so-called Constitutional experts testifying for impeachment are Jews, and the insiders in the Trump administration testifying against the President are Jews. Even in a video I watched about street protestors in Times Square for or against impeachment the Jewish angle is clearly there. Those for have cold Jewish faces, those against, God bless ‘em, have an Italian face, a warm smile, and a big American flag.

And people are noticing this Jewish angle! I grew up in an Evangelical Protestant home in the 1980s and 1990s. The Evangelical community in which my family moved was philosemitic and pro-Israel. It was unthinkable that an Evangelical would say anything critical of modern Jewry; they were, after all, “God’s Chosen people” and “God would bless those who bless Abraham’s children and curse those who cursed them.”

Since the impeachment, however, there are Evangelical preachers that have suddenly taken notice of the Jewish Question. They’re taking a second look at the nature of Bolshevism and the Gospel of Saint John. It was unthinkable that such a development would arise a year ago. The Christian Zionist heresy might be in for a hard landing. Finally, the Republicans are not cowering in their normal way, but fighting.

The Jewish hack on the US Government ends when the following exchange occurs:

A: “I propose that you goys . . .”

B: “Aren’t you Jewish? I don’t care what you say.”

I find Trump’s recent executive order declaring Jews a “nationality” a wonderful development. For the first time since Napoleon “emancipated” the Jews, a powerful national leader has declared them something other than regular citizens. The implications of this have yet to be fully realized, but the Executive Order has the feel of a major change in the relationship between Jews and Americans. While I have hope, I know there is an ugly fight ahead and it could all go quite badly. Ask the Palestinians and every European east of the Elbe River who lived through the misfortune of being “liberated” by the Red Army in 1945. We are engaged in deadly serious fighting with a very dangerous enemy.

While the Trump administration has not finished “The Wall,” great strides on immigration have been made.

• Refugee resettlement is way down, so much that refugee agencies are closing their offices.
  • Local communities can veto refugee resettlement. There is – of course – always some group of wine aunts in a cozy, well-functioning liberal district which will vote to take in some savages, but now every community has a fighting chance.
  • The wave of Green Marchers from Central America was also turned back, and steps were taken to end the various asylum scams.
  • Legal immigration is also down.

Little changes can make big differences.

While I certainly can’t prove this, I suspect that ISIS and the other Islamic fanatics fighting against the legitimate Syrian government were sponsored by Israel and the American Deep State. The reason for this suspicion is that immediately after Trump’s election ISIS went into a death spiral, and the late John McCain as well as Hillary Clinton went into an angry dyspepsia over what amounted to his policy of rapprochement with Syria.

I also look at Trump’s “abandoning” the Kurds with great favor too. Without going into a boring war story, I discovered just how vicious the Kurds were within hours of my entering Iraq. They were “allies” of the Americans, but never more than burdensome allies with a better ability to carry out theft and murder than self-government.

Finally, I’m really pleased to see Trump’s actions to fight China on the economic front. I’ve watched my Midwestern homeland decline due to the massive industrial give-away to Asia and am pleased to see some action that appears to be working.

So what about the future? I hope to do more of the same. I’d like to continue to write about the Jewish Question. When I first became a white advocate, I supported the philosemetic pro-white view, but I’ve since come to realize that the organized Jewish community is our number one enemy. Every social pathology and disaster from World War II, to the 1965 Immigration Act, to the Opium Crisis has a Jewish angle.

I’d like to examine the relationship of the American Yankee to that of Latin America, and see what ideas I can provide that will improve the lives of both halves of the Americas.

I’d like to write about the lives of the Rightist activists that fought and strove during the 1919 “Red Scare,” the Cold War and “civil rights” era.

In the end though, I don’t really know what I’ll write about. I’ll read a book or watch a movie expecting to get a Counter-Currents article, and my Muse goes AWOL. I have no idea which article I write will make the monthly Top Twenty or not. I have no idea if I have an impact. But I will continue to preach to the stones based on the imperative of my Inner Light. Happy New Year to all, and may you and yours be blessed.

This entry was posted in North American New Right and tagged , , , , , , , . Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Merfolk
    Posted December 27, 2019 at 5:32 am | Permalink

You know that’s true about the Islamic terrorism. Back in 2015 there was almost every day a strike, but after trumps election, other than the two recent ructions, there has been nada. It strikes me as very uncanny. Could this criminal activity have somehow been state sponsored or agitated somehow? Not suggesting which state or mechanism.

2. HamburgerToday
    Posted December 27, 2019 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

The Jewish hack on the US Government ends when the following exchange occurs….

But not just for the Jews, for any group that is not either biologically or ethnically pro-White.

As they Jews like to say — about ‘antisemitism’ — ‘the time for discussion is over’.

‘Do not care’ is one of the most powerful word sequences in the English language.

3. Alexandra P Ormsby
    Posted December 27, 2019 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

I remember when I was a teenager and first heard the phrase “Jews are God’s Chosen People”, and thought to myself, “If they are God’s Chosen People, then what does that make the rest of us — dog meat?” I have never forgotten that sentence which popped unbidden into my mind then, and it still stands today. And they dare to speak of ‘racism’. I don’t hate them, and in fact I have studied their money-making skills, other than outright cheating and usury, and it has helped me gather enough bucks to retire on, honestly. And I sure enjoy reading Kevin McDonald’s commentaries (in three scholarly tomes) on their way of life, which allow me to see their social engineering skills in plain sight. I also enjoy reading all the JQ posts on Counter Currents, which have further enriched my observational skills. Keep ’em coming!

4. Advo
    Posted December 27, 2019 at 6:22 pm | Permalink

A great post. A great lament…especially about not being able to measure the impact of your activism. Does anybody read your stuff? Do they think m ore clearly? Argue more persuasively? Summon greater strength?

I do pod casting. I always wonder…is anybody listening out there? Am I changing any minds? Probably not. Most who listen are already on my side. I do hope I help them achieve greater moral and intellectual clarity, greater ability to do rhetorical battle and summon greater strength and confidence. Can you teach WHITE ADVOCACY? I hope so.

5. Modoc
    Posted December 27, 2019 at 7:41 pm | Permalink

The stones have ears.

(And the hills have eyes lol)

6. Randy
    Posted December 27, 2019 at 8:16 pm | Permalink

Keep writing Morris. And thank you for your service.

7. Lord Shang
    Posted December 27, 2019 at 9:18 pm | Permalink

If you have under the radar info re the Kurds, I’d like to hear it. I had tended to be loosely pro-Kurd, if only because they were fighting an enemy that was so resolutely antiwhite and anti-American (ISIS committed most of its atrocities outside the Middle East against Europeans, not Jews). Generally, I am pro-getting the US out of the ME completely. Let all the savages there kill each other, while we’re building walls and renewing our identity.

8. Daniel Robertson
    Posted January 3, 2020 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

I only discovered this fantastic website in 2019 and I’ve spent much of the past two months binge-reading it. Trust me, we are definitely making progress and it gives me a lot of hope for the 2020s.